DE | EN

 +49 (0)9131 / 99 92 - 0

Company History –
Where It All Began!

1932

Hans Pausch and his partner Max Schädlich founded the company “Hans Pausch Spezialwerkstätten für Elektro-Medizin” (Hans Pausch specialist workshops for electrical medical Technology). With a total of 6 employees, including the founders, the company’s headquarters were located at Sedanstraße 21, Erlangen.

1937

The company grew and moved into a new building at Hauptstraße 117, Erlangen. In the meantime, the business partners had parted ways, and Hans Pausch became the sole manager.

1958

Reinhold Pausch, the son of Hans Pausch, took over the company. He changed the company name to “Hans Pausch Röntgengerätebau” (Hans Pausch X-Ray device Engineering) and expanded the customer base.

1960

Encouraged by his successes, Reinhold Pausch purchased a light metal foundry, located at Graf-Zeppelin-Strasse 1, and named it “Reinhold Pausch”. In 1965, he decided to build a new factory. The company moved into its current headquarters in 1966.

2000

Hans Peter Pausch, son of Reinhold Pausch, was named CEO. The new CEO supported the development and manufacture of innovative products and systems.

2013

Pausch became a member of the MAVIG Group, and operates under the name “PAUSCH Medical”. The MAVIG Group is the global market leader in radiation protection and systems technology. Together with PAUSCH Medical, the MAVIG Group offers customers a broad range of products and services.

Language: Deutsch | English

PAUSCH Medical GmbH

Graf-Zeppelin-Strasse 1
91056 Erlangen
Germany

→ Contact us

Our quality commitment

We hold certifications at the highest level, and take the highest international requirements as our standard.

→ View certificates

Home|Company|Portfolio|Contact us|Site Notice & Privacy

© 2017 PAUSCH Medical GmbH. All rights reserved.